FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A bikini wax removes hair on the sides and the top area along the bikini line. At Strip, you’ll be able to choose from different kinds of bikini styles which you can find out more over here.
A Brazillian wax simply means all-off. All hair from the front and back of your pubic region will be depilated and that includes vagina, perineum and even the hard-to-reach anus.
A Boyzilian Wax is the male variant of Brazilian Wax. It involves the depilation of all hair from the pubic region, both front and back (including the scrotum, penis, perineum and anus).
Most areas of the body can be treated and that include: leg, bikini line, back, underarms, arms and face.The rule of thumb is to grow your hair out to at least a quarter of an inch long before your appointment.
For bikini waxing, you’ll be able to choose from different bikini styles. You can find the details here.
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months
– Have your period
– Have sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on treatment area
– Had Radiation treatment (e.g.: UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Had excess sunbathing within the past week
– Had a surgical procedure in the past months
– Pregnant or breastfeeding
– Gave birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months, or had a caesarian delivery in the last 6 months
– No hot baths
– No swimming or sunbathing
– No heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas
– No tight clothing
– No application of perfumed products including deodorant, antiperspirant, self-tanner or makeup on the treated area
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area (unless you want a bacteria infection)
– No intensive exercise Do apply Ingrown Hair Cream to prevent & treat ingrown hair, 24 hours after your wax, , once a day for 2 weeks
Do exfoliate every 4 – 7 days, 3 days after your wax